Sunset half day tour
Enjoy a pleasant short ride along the hills of Bali’s southern peninsula. An ocean sunset, cliff-top fire dance and stunning views of Bali’s legendary surf breaks are the three pluses of this half day tour. The actual highlight, though, is the Uluwatu Temple, one of the most spectacular Hindu temples along the Bali coastline.
This beautiful temple is located atop a limestone cliff towering 90 meters above the Indian Ocean. Here, enjoy a performance of The Ramayana epic-based Kecak Dance with the majestic temple and sunset as its background, then continue on to a small fishing village at Jimbaran, where a seafood dinner will be served right on the beach, concluding the memorable evening.
Daily from 16:30pm – 21:00pm
Minimum 2 persons
Price starting from US$ 120 per person
- Air conditioned vehicle with English-speaking driver
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program
- Seafood dinner on the beach of Jimbaran bay
- Transfer from/to hotel
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, insurance, etc
- Other services not mentioned in this program