Bali Adventure Tours White Water Rafting
Bali Adventure Tours provides the challenge adventure rafting in Ayung River Ubud Bali, tracing the river stream with the challenge rapids and serves you whether you are 5 years or 75 years, a natural or a novice. Bali Adventure Rafting offers you a safe rafting ride, fun and breathtaking experience to be enjoyed by the whole family. The action started when you launch into an 8 km river stretch, navigating 27 class II and III rapid.
Bali Adventure Rafting is the only Bali rafting company that offers ‘5 star’ service from the start to finish. Established in 1989 and renowned as Bali’s safest family rafting company, only Bali Adventure Tours offers a fully computerized reception centre coupled with fast walk-through equipment outfitting and easy access to the river via safe, engineered steps, complete with hand rails and scenic viewing platforms. Grab your oars and get ready to rage with this exhilarating rafting adventure on the spectacular Ayung River. Whether you are 5 or 65, a natural or a novice, our white water rafting in Bali ride is safe, fun and a breathtaking experience to be enjoyed by the whole family.
The action starts when you launch into an 9.6 km river stretch, navigating through 33 class II and III rapids set to a backdrop of wild unspoiled rainforest, towering gorges and magnificent rice paddy terraces. Professionally trained and experienced guides pilot safety-equipped and Avon rafts through the best river runs, dramatic drops and spectacular waterfalls to make your Bali rafting ride a fun and awesome experience.
End the action packed 2 hour (approx) journey with hot showers, clean towels and changing rooms followed by a hot gourmet buffet feast at our private restaurant overlooking majestic mountains and rice fields.
Daily starting from 8:00pm
Minimum 4 persons
Price starting from US$ 79 per person
- Tour includes:
- Air conditioned return transfers via short scenic drive
- Shortest distance to the Starting Point
- Computerized reception and fast walk-through equipment outfitting
- Internationally acclaimed Incepts and AVON rafts fitted with approved safety foot cups and hand ropes and all safety equipment
- Hot showers, changing rooms, towels
- Buffet lunch with complete Restaurant and Bar service
- Quick access to the river and instruction by experienced guides
- What to bring:
- Wear light clothes or bathers
- Wear runners or strapped sandals if possible
- Bring a change of clothes and a small towel
- You may want to bring sunscreen and a hat
- Beware of clothes with non fast colours