We are sorry, this accommodation is not available to book at the moment
Located on a secluded lane off Jalan Drupadi, just close to three main road which, more appropriately known as ‘Eat Street’ due to the wide range of restaurants and cafes that are to be found here. The same street is also home to designer boutiques. The beach and the popular Ku De Ta, La Luciola and The Living Room all just a few minutes drive to laksmana street or oberoi complex. Second road just walk in distance is Seminyak main road where dining, shop and spa is located.
A few hundred meters from the villa in a different direction is a street of bars and nightlife known as Jalan Dhyana Pura. And it’s not just the bars, including salsa bars and live music clubs that make this place vibrant; there are local boutiques, art shops and excellent restaurants here too.
Designed to recreate the ambiance of a traditional Balinese compound that features separate structures scattered across a landscaped garden, Villa Alam is the perfect introduction to a tropical lifestyle experience. The villa is a perfect choice for a family trip or group of friends.
VILLA ALAM ACCOMMODATION
Charming and comfortable air-conditioned, Villa Alam is a single-story four-bedroom villa, complete with a private pool. The style is simple and minimalist, presenting clean lines, fresh décor and privacy.The living and dining area flows to a private outdoor area where the pool, pool-side bale, outdoor bar & grill and lush garden make for an incredible outdoor living space. The bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms are overlooking garden and pool area. The double cushioned lounger on the terrace off the living room is a romantic spot to nap or read a book
Overlooking to swimming pool and beautiful tropical landscape is the main pavilion which houses the kitchen, living space and dining area, an air-conditioned bedroom in both side. The dining facilities consist luxurious dining table and chair. The Living is very suitable for relaxation for family or group of friends. Kitchen facilities located on the corner of the space completely gas stove, microwave, juicer, water gallon, refrigerator, china ware and glass ware.
Called twin guest house because the two guest house is similar, facing to the swimming pool and only separated by pretty landscape. Ward robe with safe deposit box, comfortable air condition. The bathroom features open shower with hot and cold running water and exclusive guest amenities and supplies.
The living and dining area is located in the main building overlooking to swimming pool. The kitchen is fully equipped with cooking facilities including cutleries and glassware.
Dining space located in the same area with kitchen and living space. This is setting made the guest can enjoy meal while listening music and watching TV or movie. The elegant dining table and chair also made this private dining prestigious.
- Return airport transfer service
- Welcome drink & cold towel upon arrival
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons per room
- Complimentary grocery shopping assistance without any surcharge
- Daily housekeeping from 8am – 4pm
- Daily personal guest assistance from 7am – 11pm
- Professional and helpful 24-hour security service
- Villa Mahkota is fully staffed with a manager, guest assistant, villa attendant, engineering staff, gardeners and pool attendant and security guards
- Extra Charge:
- One extra bed can set up in the room with additional cost US $35 nett/night.
- Free one baby cot, an additional will be charged US $10 nett/night.
- Children care services including experienced babysitters charged at US $ 10 Nett/hours, pool fencing charge at US $ 25 Nett per day.
- Tours and transportation services ; Full day car carter at Rp. 500.000 and Half day car carter at Rp. 350.000,
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Leisure and entertainment including in-villa massage and spa treatments.
Children and extra beds
- DVD Player
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Home Theater
- Hot Water
- Phone Line
- Safe deposite box
- Spa Room
- Staff Room
- Swimming Pool
- TV/Satelite TV
Seminyak - Bali
Seminyak – Bali